Strawberry Swiss Roll
- 3 egg equal to sugar = 178 g sugar
- 2 eggs equal to flour = 119 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla sugar (8g)
- 500 g whipped cream
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 packs cream stiffener (à 8 g)
- Strawberry jam
- icing sugar for dusting
- Weigh 3 & 2 eggs each for the sugar & flour quantity.
- Mix 4 eggs in a mixing bowl for 5 minutes until foamy.
- Slowly stir in the sugar and add a pinch of backing powder.
- Then slowly mix in the flour.
- Mix the mixture for about 20 minutes to make a foamy texture.
- Heat the oven to 200°C hot air.
- Spread the dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for approx. 10 minutes.
- Whip the whipped cream and then add 2 packs of cream stiffener and 1 pack of vanilla sugar.
- Wash and cut the strawberries into small pieces and add to the whipped cream.
- For more colour, you can add some strawberry jam to the whipped cream.
- After baking, turn the biscuit out onto a wet tea towel.
- To make the baking paper easier to remove, brush over it with a wet tea towel.
- Keep rolling the dough in and out with the tea towel until it has cooled.
- When the biscuit has cooled completely, spread with jam and strawberry whipped cream.
- Carefully roll up the Swiss roll with the filling and sprinkle with icing sugar.