Sabrina from Sabrina kocht (Sabrina Cooks) was inspired by Lake Traunsee. She shares with us her latest creation.
- 3-4 trout filets
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3/4 cucumber
- Some dill
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1/2 tbsp horseradish paste (or freshly grated horseradish)
- Salt and pepper
- A few slices of bread
- Chunk of butter
- Some dill and trout fillet to garnish
- Slice the bread and let it dry.
- Cut the trout fillets into small pieces
- Dice the cherry tomatoes, peel and finely chop the onion. Partially peel the cucumber, halve lengthways, remove the seeds and also finely dice.
- Mix in a little chopped dill.
- Place the cream, horseradish, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir carefully.
- Arrange the trout tartare with a serving ring and serve with bread and butter.
AND ON THE DINNER TABLE.